28th - 29th March 2023 | The Hague
BOOK YOUR SEAT AMONGST IMPACT PIONEERS!
IMPACT SUMMIT EUROPE is an invitation-only and highly curated event with a programme catered to C-suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing Officers of institutional organisations.
Please carefully note the definitions of delegate profiles before choosing your registration path. If an application does not fit the profile, the application will be declined.
- Asset owners may apply for a 2-day Complimentary ticket. A maximum of 2 complimentary tickets are available per organisation and are mainly reserved for C-Suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing officers. Impact Dinner tickets may be purchased after the Registration is confirmed.
- Asset owner tickets are reserved for organisations who have discretion over assets, invest in external funds and do not engage in third-party fundraising activities or collect fees for advisory/ consulting services.
- A limited number of carefully selected impact fund managers & leading corporations are invited to participate in the conference via an application for a sponsorship package.
There are only a limited number of packages are available per event.
- Impact fund managers and their impact strategies will be selected based on the institutional quality criteria, asset class and intended impact. Please apply below or contact us via: email@example.com.
- A few third-party/corporate organisations such as:
will be admitted to participate in the Summit.
- This ticket includes 1 delegate pass for a 2-day in-person conference.
Each applicant will be curated and receive a payment link once approved to finalise participation.
Join our traditional Impact Dinner taking place on the first evening of the Summit.
This is a curated event, where only honorary guests, speakers, delegates and clients who partake in the conference will be able to join.
Our team has carefully selected a unique and exclusive venue to provide our delegates with a quality experience and further connections within the global impact community.
• Date & Time: 28 March 2023, 19:00 - 22:00
• Location: The Hague, location will be shared closer to the event. Shuttles will be provided to the venue for your convenience
• Dress code: A business dress code is observed at this location
HOW TO JOIN: Secure your seat by booking an Impact Dinner ticket after you have been confirmed for the conference. *Limited seats available.
Any and all cancellation requests in writing received by Phenix Capital Group before Tuesday, 14 March 2023 for Impact Summit Europe 2023 are eligible for a full refund of the Fees excluding the administrative charges. All cancellation requests received on or after Tuesday, 15 March 2023 are non-refundable. All cancellations shall incur a deduction of €90 (excluding VAT) administrative charges.
Should you be unable to attend, a replacement delegate may be proposed to the Phenix Capital Group team in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org. Each participant must be approved by our team individually.
For our detailed Conference & Event Terms and Conditions, please click here.
COVID-19 SAFE EVENT
The health and safety of our attendees at the event is a priority for Phenix Capital Group. Our team is closely monitoring the regulations and safety advice from the Government of The Netherlands to ensure that our events are in line with the measures at any given time.
Please find regular updates on the Covid-related requirements via FAQ page>>
* These requirements are subject to change according to government announcements. Our team will send updates regarding the measures in place closer to the event date to ensure that we continue providing a safe environment for all our attendees.