BOOK YOUR SEAT AMONGST IMPACT PIONEERS!
PLEASE CAREFULLY SELECT THE CORRECT REGISTRATION PATH.
IMPACT SUMMIT EUROPE is an invitation-only and a highly curated event with a programme catered to C-suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing Officers of institutional organisations.
Please carefully note the definitions of delegate profiles before choosing your registration path. If an application does not fit the profile, the application will be declined.
€0,- / €699,-
- Asset owners may apply for a 2-day Standard or a Complimentary ticket. Impact Dinner tickets can be purchased in addition via this path. A maximum of 2 complimentary tickets are available per organisation and are mainly reserved for C-Suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing officers.
- Asset owner tickets are reserved for organisations who have discretion over assets, invest in external funds and do not engage in third-party fundraising activities or collect fees for advisory/ consulting services.
- Virtual Area tickets are complimentary and are available via an application process. These tickets are generally reserved for C-Suite, Board Members, Portfolio Managers and ESG/Impact Investing officers.
- Asset Owner - Virtual Area tickets are reserved for organisations who have discretion over assets, invest in external funds and do not engage in third-party fundraising activities or collect fees for advisory/ consulting services.
- A few third-party organisations such as: Research organisations;
Investee companies will be admitted to participate in this summit.
- This ticket includes 1 delegate pass for 2-day in-person conference.
IMPACT FUND MANAGER & CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS
JOIN LEADING ORGANISATIONS AS A SPONSOR!
A limited number of carefully selected impact fund managers & leading corporations are invited to sponsor this Summit. *Impact fund managers and their impact strategies will be selected based on the institutional quality criteria, asset class and intended impact. Please apply here or contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPACT DINNER | 29 March
Make sure to secure your seat at the Impact Dinner by choosing the impact dinner option during the application process.
The traditional Impact Dinner is taking place on the evening of the first day of the conference. This is a curated event, where only honorary guests, speakers, delegates and clients who partake in the conference will be able to join.
Phenix Capital Group team carefully selects some of the most unique and exclusive venues to provide our delegates with a quality experience and plenty of networking time.
Location: De Nieuwe of Littéraire Sociëteit De Witte, The Hague
Dress code: a strict business dress code is observed at this location
Dinner price: €135,-
COVID-19 SAFE EVENT
The health and safety of our attendees at the event is a priority for Phenix Capital Group. Our team is closely monitoring the regulations and safety advice from the Government of the Netherland to ensure that our events are in line with the measures at any given time.
We expect the below minimum requirements to be still in place at the time of the Summit:
COVID entry passes
Upon entrance to the event, each attendee will be checked for proof of vaccination, a negative test, or proof of recovery from the Covid-19 virus. Find more information on the official government pages.
What do you'd need with you:
• A valid photo ID
• EU Digital COVID Certificate: DCC QR code as proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19. A Dutch vaccination booklet can be also presented as proof of vaccination or an internationally accepted Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
• Without a Covid entry passes, a negative PCR test is required carried out within 24 hours prior to the event.
* These requirements are subject to change according to the government announcements. Our team will send updates regarding the measures in place closer to the event date to ensure that we continue to provide a safe environment for our attendees.
🏳️ Cancellation/Refund Policy
Any and all cancellation requests received by Phenix Capital Group before Tuesday, 15 March, 2022 for Impact Summit Europe 2022 are eligible for a full refund of the Fees excluding the administrative charges. All cancellations requests received on or after Tuesday, 15 March, 2022 are non-refundable.
All cancellations shall incur a deduction of €90 (excluding VAT) administrative charges.
For our detailed Conference & Event Terms and Conditions, please click here.